Do you see signs of cheating? Are you considering hiring a private infidelity investigator to prove your spouse or partner is cheating on you? Infidelity and loss of love is one of the most painful experiences anyone can go through, and once you begin suspecting that he or she is cheating on you, you may start seeing more and more signs of cheating that you had ever noticed before. In fact, it can be a downward spiral of depression and anxiety for you until you find out the truth, one way or the other. Hiring a private investigator to prove infidelity is one avenue open to you, but before you do that, let’s be sure it’s the right thing to do.
Do You Really Want to Know If Your Spouse Is Cheating?
Before you take the step of hiring a private infidelity investigator, consider whether you really want to know if your spouse is cheating on you. Yes, it may be causing you anxiety, but if you are already planning on divorcing, it might not be the best use of your time or money. Here’s why:
- Spousal Infidelity Investigations can cost hundreds to thousands of dollars, whether or not infidelity is found.
- California is a No-Fault Divorce state, which means that you do not need to provide proof that your husband or wife did something wrong in order to file for divorce.
- Knowing for sure that your spouse is cheating may deepen the emotional pain you are feeling. If you know you are going to divorce, it may be better if you don’t know for sure.
That said, you may have some very good reasons to want to know whether your spouse is cheating on you. Among them:
- Prenuptial Agreements — Often, prenuptial agreements have terms which penalize a cheating partner in a divorce settlement. If you have such a prenuptial agreement, and you suspect your spouse of cheating, an Infidelity Investigation may be the right decision.
- Children in Danger — If you believe that your spouse’s suspected infidelity may be putting your children in danger, you need to do everything necessary to protect your children.
- Squandering your assets — Cheating spouses often spend money — marital assets — on their unfaithful activities. If you suspect your bank accounts are being drained improperly, or that your assets are in danger, you need to stop it fast.
It’s up to you to weigh the risks and benefits before making a decision.
Signs of Cheating That May Tell You All You Need to Know
If you have decided that you really want to know if your spouse is cheating, you also may be able to figure it out on your own. Start a journal to document your spouse’s behavior and your own feelings about that behavior. It will help you work out what is causing you to be suspicious and if your suspicions are warranted. It will also be helpful in the event that you decide to hire an infidelity investigator.
Here are some signs of cheating you might notice:
- Emotional Changes — Is your spouse suddenly happier than before? The new relationship may be causing unintentional smiles, happiness or better moods than usual. Ironically, the opposite is also true: a guilt-ridden spouse might be more anxious, sad and withdrawn after having cheated.
- New Sexual Habits — Infidelity can cause your spouse to be different in bed, whether more playful, serious, intense or distracted. They can even become suddenly more or less interested in sex, or even refuse sex entirely.
- New Routines — Changes in routines, such as staying late at work is an obvious and well-known excuse for making time for infidelity. Also notice whether your spouse is spending more time with friends. Did they suddenly join a gym or act more concerned about their appearance?
- New Hygiene Habits — Does your spouse shower soon after he/she arrives home? Is your spouse suddenly wearing perfume or cologne, or did they change their scent recently?
- New Privacy Concerns — Notice if he or she is more protective of their mobile phone, has changed the PIN number or passwords, or quickly closes a laptop screen or changes browser windows when you walk into the room.
- They Make Accusations That You Are Cheating — Guilt and the fear of being caught sometimes causes people to do strange things, including accusing the other spouse of doing what they are doing. This deflection is a defense mechanism, and a sign that they are cheating if their accusations are unfounded.
Infidelity Investigator: How We Catch Cheating Spouses
We’ve caught hundreds of cheating spouses, but we are often reluctant to take on new Infidelity Investigation cases. We really do not want to add to your current emotional stress, and sometimes a new client will come back to us a few days later with a change of heart.
But if you do ask us to do an Infidelity Investigation and we take your case, here is what we’ll do to find the truth for you.
- Physical Surveillance — Our investigators can follow your spouse from the moment they leave home until they return. Our team follows discretely and from a distance.
- Plants — Depending on the situation, planting an investigator into your spouse’s life can yield helpful results. This involves an investigator meeting your spouse in a non-threatening and natural environment, such as at the gym, store or favorite hang-out. Cheating spouses can sometimes be talkative.
- Digital Forensics — We can investigate social media profiles, search for dating profiles, emails, messaging apps and more.
- Financial Forensics — Few transactions occur these days with cash. As a result, most transactions are traceable.
Deciding Whether or Not to Hire an Infidelity Investigator
Deciding whether or not to hire an infidelity investigator is an important step that can change the course of your relationship, not always for the better. Signs of cheating may not always mean they are cheating, and it may not affect what you do next if you have already decided to divorce. But if you believe your spouse is cheating, and you want to know for sure, or if you have a compelling reason for knowing, then we can help. Contact us online or call us at 866-411-8646. At Glucroft Investigations, We Uncover The Hidden.